NEM (XEM) is a Java-based, dual-layer blockchain network. The project debuted in 2015 with a completely different concept, as can be understood from the fact that the full version of the NEM acronym is a New Economy Movement. In addition to supporting multiple distributed ledger networks, the NEM home network also has a different protocol called the NEM Smart Asset System. The network nodes in the NEM Blockchain network are also directly part of this system.
” How to buy XEM Coin, NEM Coin, XEM Coin, Buy XEM Coin " is often seen in Google searches recently, giving hints that the future of NEM Coin is quite bright. So what is the XEM Coin so popular and what can be said about the future of NEM Coin?
As mentioned above in the NEM protocol, there are two different layers, one of which is a public network and the second is known as a private network subject to permission. The two blockchain networks are also linked together. Another element that makes nem separate from other cryptocurrency projects is that it has its own consensus algorithm and is known for not mimicking projects such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Using a model called Proof-of-import, NEM offers a great scaling and growth opportunity for the XEM Coin.
The importance of POI users is determined by the number of XEM coins they have and the amount of transactions in their wallets. Therefore, NEM users continuously increase their XEM investments and create an endless circulation in the network.
NEM Coin review
Judging from the comments of experts, buying NEM Coin is a decision that will not be regretted for long-term investment. Especially if it has different consensus protocols and has two different networks, it can profit those who want to buy XEM Coin.
So how to buy Zem Coin? The XEM Coin can be bought directly from Binance, one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Buy NEM Coin
To buy NEM Coin via Binance you need to follow the few steps below:
• To buy XEM, you first need to put a USD balance on the stock market or buy a cryptocurrency that can be used instead. To do this, first go to the Binance home page and click on the “Credit/Debit Card” tab from the “get crypto” option at the top left.
• In the drop-down tab, select how much you want to trade with USD and select Bitcoin, i.e. BTC, from the Coin section.
• After buying BTC again preview the “Buy-Sell” option at the top left click on the “classic” tab.
• Select the BTC tab from the top right in the drop-down section, type XEM on the search button and select the XEM/BTC double that opens at the bottom.
• Then go to the “buy XEM” tab in the middle and enter the amount you want to buy.
• Enter the desired amount and complete the XEM import process by confirming the transaction.